- At quarter to eight and we'll go into town - And find out what everybody's been saying - About us
- Smalltown walls have eyes and ears - Stories fly thick and fast around here - Truth and lies
are all the same - Whatever you do don't rock the boat - You've got to play the game, play the game
Ch: - Is it a crime to want something else - Is it a crime to believe in something different - Is
it a crime to want to make things happen - To spit in the faces of the cynical fools
- The incrowd know that the shell is thin - They all protect the cage they're in - Get drunk
and stoned and wrecked again - No tears of rage, no cries of pain - Nothing ventured, nothing
gained - In smalltown England
- The world outside the oint in hand - Is all so hard to understand - And if visions of the
world come clear - They're not allowed to interfere
Ch: - Is it a crime . . . . .
- The smell of hot food from the takeaway curry - Diesel fumes from a passing lorry - Waiting
in the queue in the pouring rain - For the chip shop up on Bowling Lane - Well last week we
all got really smashed - We couldn't stand up, it was a real laugh - And this week's going to
be just the same - And the next and the next, again and again - They say you've got to have
fun while you're young - 'Cos they can't believe there's anything else except this
Ev : w ogole w bazylu jeszcze bym zostala, ale panowie byli zmeczeni, wiec tez ws...
josefine : no dokladnie, ciasno masakrycznie, mogliby zrobic jeszcze stoliki 'na parkiecie' je...
minawi : dziwna ta impreza :o dj gdzies prawie w kiblu... za to piwo Bl...